Email marketing can be an important way to stay in touch with your customers; current and potential.
To ensure a customer's attention will be captured enough to open and read it, the email must include engaging information. Email gives your business a fairly inexpensive way to communicate directly with those on your list. By looking at the analytics provided by most email marketing sites, your business can gain great insight into what your customers are most interested in. Through email marketing, you can also segment any messages going out to customers. A more specific segment can be targeted by selecting specific email addresses to receive certain messages.
A newsletter email must include information that is useful and entertaining to the reader, as well as being entertaining.
Offer emails should have very clear instructions on how to redeem the offer (whether a link is provided or a code given). That offer should also be simple and easy to understand.
A blog post email should be personal and give some insight into an aspect of your business.
Company announcement emails regarding updates or new products/services can also be sent.
All the avenues of capturing leads require follow-through or they just become a contact.
Lead management entails many steps such as prioritizing the leads, tracking and nurturing them, converting those leads, and retaining them as customers. If coordinated successfully between the marketing and sales teams, leads can improve best practices and help your business stay in front of your competitors.
Lead management allows advertisers to organize, review, and re-engage their leads through Meta Business Suite. After advertisers promote lead forms on Facebook or Instagram, viewers can input contact information to receive them.
Lead ads have a headline; description; and image like traditional ads, but also include a CTA button that links to a lead form. Businesses can also add downloadable content such as PDFs, e-books, and infographics behind the lead form.
Meta has added additional features such as auto-fill on mobile, integration with CRM databases, lead filtering, and custom fonts to enhance the experience for advertisers and customers.
Meta Lead Management is important because it allows brands to engage with and provide valuable information to customers in the consideration stage. Targeting options allow forms to be sent to customers who previously engaged with the brand or expressed interest in similar products/services.
Writing and maintaining a successful newsletter.
Newsletters are a great way for businesses to communicate with their contacts. They serve several purposes from the business’ own marketing perspective. Not only do they assist with engagement, but they can help to increase sales by building brand loyalty and solidifying your business as an expert in your field.
- Regular newsletters provide readers with information they may otherwise miss; like industry trends, tips, promotions, guides, and relevant news.
- They can be personalized to a specific audience. Readers who feel like they are getting content that they can utilize are more likely to read each newsletter and even share it with others.
- Sharing the newsletter, asking readers to follow your social media platforms, asking readers to request what type of content they want to read, polls, and surveys can all be Calls to Action included in the newsletter. This can also allow for more targeted content in future newsletters.
- It is also very important to make it easy for them to find the opt-out option. Data privacy is an important issue and even if a reader chooses to no longer receive the email, a simple unsubscribe will leave them feeling respected about their choices.
- Establishing your business as transparent and a valuable resource will keep your readership loyal.
When writing a newsletter:
- A newsletter email must include information that is useful and educational to the reader, as well as being entertaining.
- Offer emails should have very clear instructions on how to redeem the offer (whether a link is provided or a code given) and that offer should be simple and easy to understand.
- A blog post email should be personal and give some insight into an aspect of your business.
- Company announcement emails regarding updates or new products/services can also be sent.
Speak to an expert.
Send us a message to get help from our amazing team!